EMPIS® AUTOMATED DOSING
LOW-STRESS AUTOMATED DOSING FOR BETTER DATA
The Empis Automated Drug Infusion System makes it possible to dose laboratory animals without humans in the room & get the best possible data from preclinical studies. These programmable pumps can deliver up to 2 compounds in any combination you need, and flushing of the lines is automated, too. Pair the Empis with a Culex® Automated Sampling system and you’ll have low-stress dosing and sampling any time of the day or night.
Use Empis automatic drug delivery for for Better Results when your protocol includes:
- Bolus or Continuous Infusion
- Steady-state infusion
- Drug-drug interaction, and agonist/antagonist studies
- Long-term infusions with automatic syringe refills
- Hands off dosing via IV, Gastric , Duodenal or Sub-q Catheters
- Fluid delivery from up to three syringes into a single implanted catheter
- Coordinated dosing and sampling schedules
- Night-time dosing and sampling
- Stress sensitive parameters such as cardiovascular monitoring
- Minimal human interaction for infectious disease studies
Manual dosing of lab animals requires the use of stressful restraint techniques. Stress can impact everything from heart rate to hormone release to blood flow. Automating with the Empis reduces variability and can have a significant impact on drug absorption.
Learn More About Empis
Want to know more about the Empis® system? Contact us here.
Complete the form to get started, or call 1-800-845-4246